Get your body ready for the workout with Forward Lunge is a good idea. When I first start I do this for 3 set x 10 repetitions. But you can do 30 – 45 sec as well.
- Most of your weight is on your front foot.
- Always keep your Back Straight
- Don’t let your front knee pass your toe to avoid injury
- Twist your hips and body is alternative
- Start slowly and step rapidly in last a few reps
Target Muscles : Quadriceps, Hamstrings and Glutes
Sorry for the video 😛
- TRX – Crossing Side Lunge (tidaworkout.wordpress.com)
Stand with your back straight and your feet shoulder-width apart.
Step forward in an elongated stride and place one foot in front of you. Most of your weight is on your front foot. Your other foot stays behind you with your heel off the floor.
As you lower your body, bend both knees. Go as low as you can and pause at the bottom. You don’t want your front knee to go past your toes and you want the trail knee as close to the ground as possible.
Raise to the starting position in an elongated stride and repeat.
After doing the recommended amount of repetitions, change legs.